Prosigna is powered by the best-in-class nCounter® Analysis System
Now, local qualified laboratories can generate precise gene expression profiling1.
- Strong analytical performance: sensitive, precise, and quantitative
- Single-tube multiplexing: all 50 Prosigna genes are measured in a single reaction – no amplification required
- Easy to use, fully automated, intuitive user interface
- Requires minimal hands-on time
1. Prosigna [Package Insert]. Seattle, WA: NanoString Technologies, Inc; 2013.
Prosigna is indicated for in vitro diagnostic use in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive, node-negative (Stage I or II), or node-positive (Stage II) breast cancer to be treated with adjuvant endocrine therapy for assessment of risk of distant recurrence of disease.